GOKHALE INSTITUTE OF POLITICS & ECONOMICS
Welcome to Online Registration System
You can pay online only through Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Net Banking.
Please keep your colour passport size photograph and other relevant document ready before filling the form.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLICANTS
Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mai ID and a mobile number. They should be kept active till the completion of the programme, if admission is granted. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, she/he should create a new e-mail ID before applying online. Before applying online a candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/her colour passport size photograph, signature and other relavant documents.
The colour passport size photograph or documents size should not be more than 1 MB. Allowed file types: png, gif, jpg, jpeg.
The following are the four steps that candidates have to follow to apply for admission
- Create new account using a valid Email ID, Name and mobile number. You will receive the user-id and password in the email id
- Login using the credentials. Fill in the application form and upload colour passport size photograph, signature and other documents. Click on “SAVE and PAY”
- Make online payment. Incase you want to pay later, You can login, click on profile and “Make Payement”
- To download/ Print the filled application form, Click on the link below application in “Profile”
- You will be able to download the Hall ticket after successful payment.
Application form fee is Rs. 2,500/- + Rs. 50 online service charges(Rs. 1250/- + Rs. 25 for reserved category candidates domiciled in Maharashtra, for M.Sc. Economics programme only)
Candidates should specify their choice of centre while filling up the application form.
Testimonials to be upload along with the Application Form
Applicants are required to upload self-attested copies of the following certificates along with the application form:
- S.S.C./Matriculation certificate as proof of date of birth.
- Statement of marks of all courses at the graduation examination.
- Graduation Certificate/Statement of Marks/Transcript, or, if the result is awaited, certificate from the institution to that effect.
- Caste Certificate/Domicile Certificate issued by the competent authority (for reserved category candidates).
- Candidates belonging to Jammu & Kashmir should submit Domicile Certificate issued by the competent authority of that State.
- For Physically Handicapped (PH) category candidates, Certificate of Disability issued by the competent authority.